my baking


FOOD!!  

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

there's nothing to eat at home again! dad's slacking too much recently. didn't go to NTUC for almost a week. look at my fridge! all rubbish and useless "food"! now the melon's gone cuz Derrick had been leeching on my house's fruits for the past few days. sigh. no food. no fruits. u people should be glad that there's someone in the house to manage the house works....

look at the ntuc bag! haha.. it's actually Aloe Vera inside. dad bought it to help "grow" his hair cuz Yuen Men's mother said it's effective. well.. until now I still don't see hair growing.. haha~! maybe i should take a photo of my dad while he's applying the aloe vera thingy on his head. he looks ridiculous!!

bored. i'm going to study now.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ FOOD!!