my baking


bandaged Dad!  

Thursday, October 13, 2005

HA! finally got a photo of my dad applying Aloe Vera on his head! got home this noon (13 oct) and saw him in this! lucky I was fast enough to take a pic of him cuz he kept shunning me away! haha! told u he looks ridiculous!

Back View

Front View - the purpose of him doing that is to prevent the juice of the aloe vera from dripping down. haha! kinda creative don't u think. I told him to use the shower cap instead, but as usual, he will never heed my advice.. so.. who cares?
there... the end product. haha.. Dad's new hair growing out soon!

caught a candid shot of him. if he realizes I put it online, I think u guys no need to see me anymore

hahaha! look at his NOSE!!! hahaha! Sis~! I think u will love this pic.. haha don't betray me and tell him!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ bandaged Dad!