my baking


Cup Cakes  

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Saturday -- sis smsed me and said there's no lunch for Wendy .. asked me to make some cakes for her to eat for lunch.. hehe chose the easiest and simplest cake to do for little Wendy~
cup cakes with orange juice and raisins ~ !
Sunday -- which is today. went out for lunch with family. took some photos of wendy and realize she grows up sooooo fast! take a look at the differences! on the left is the photo I took just now. on the right is the photo I took in mid May.
haha! cute huh! she was so round that time! like a michelin! look at her now!

Wendy's wearing a netted top.. was telling my sis to bring Wendy for some sun-tanning so that her body will have those minute hole marks.. hahaha lame.. but imagine her body with those polky dots tan mark! haha!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Cup Cakes