my baking


Last Day of School in SRJC  

Thursday, October 13, 2005

finally, it's the last day in SRJC. kinda glad about it ..

how time flies... I remember myself stepping into SRJC on the first day of Orientation 2004. I hated that feeling and cursed that why am I in this freaking school. But soon later, I changed my opinion on SRJC and started to bond with my class 1A03 (Yr 2004) after the first CG orientation, Team Excellence Camp.

JC life is really hectic and fast. To me, JC1 was worst because of the huge burden from PW and the constant need to fit into the new environment. But still, I managed to fool through my JC1 and start working in JC2. haha... well.. not really working..
the time in JC2 is really really fast.. there're many big events that took place.. the Band camps.. preparation for SYF.. SYF in May.. Mid year exam.. class gathering in June.. Prelims in September.. and now.. last day of school in SRJC.. how time flies and it's really scary to think about it.
A' Level is less than a month away, and here, I wish all my fellow classmates and band mates good luck and study hard. It's our LAST lap now. This 3 weeks will determine how much our future salary will be.. haha!$!$ see ya all on 11 November!

Enjoy the photos~!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button