my baking


Baby talks~  

Monday, October 03, 2005

the weekend was busy.

sunday. went to my auntie's house for a family gathering. it's been a long time since i met up with them after my mom's death. wendy was the center of attention as usual. she got herself a little friend there. it's so sweet to see 2 little ones communicating.. conversing in their baby language. went home with derrick after that. thank god i managed to finish reading my A & C and Othello within the weekend. at least it's not totally wasted.

on the way to my auntie's house.. haha Derrick's going to kill me if he sees this photo here~~

look at my cousin, who's primary 3, assisting wendy with the bottle! haha so cute!


my aunties~

baby talk~ I really wonder how they understand each other.. haha. wendy seemed to like her alot.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Baby talks~