my baking


Day 7 - Ubud, Bali  

Monday, June 15, 2009

our breakfast -- the jaffle, toasted bread with scramble egg inside. coupled with Bali coffee and quacking ducks and quiet rice fields. it was soooooooo damn good and serene there. I think that was one of the best mornings in Bali. haha!
we visited the famous Monkey Forest at Ubud. it's supposed to be a few hundred years old forest


I didn't take many photos there because the monkeys were too aggressive!! they jump on humans! snack banana from humans! chase after humans! CLIMB onto you for food! and grabbed MY bag! I thought I have nothing against monkeys until I saw Bali's monkeys. haha!

the street of Ubud--
Ubud is also famous for their roasted duck! it's very very very delicious!! crispy and salty!
this's the place


thin & crisp skin on well-seasoned duck meat
the end of my bebek :)
then we went shopping at Pasar Ubud again! surprisingly, both of us spent the MOST here when we least expected it. it's also where we bought most of Bali's local food product and some clothes that we missed out at Kuta.
and we did a massage package. it's different from the others that I've done, nonetheless, it's still very good!! Bali is fun! nothing is 'negative' there!
can you spot the ducklings?
just two nights in Ubud, the next morning we'll depart for our last destination --Lovina-- and that brings us to a perfect conclusion for our 10 days in Bali!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Day 7 - Ubud, Bali