my baking


Day 5 - Royal Palace, Monkey Forest, Uluwatu  

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

some royal palace that we went to. that day wasn't quite pleasant since we're both sick. I spread the virus to Murni and she finally got worse when we're going back SG
the offerings that are made 3 times a day to honor their gods.



this is one of those post card temples too. exactly this photo that is taken up here.


then we went to some monkey forest.. pardon me for I can't be bothered to remember the foreign words, hence I never know the names of the places I've been to.
twin monkeys!



Uluwatu - another famous temple, said to be the floating temple
and this was where I got separated from murni!! I panicked and abandoned my shopping and dashed back to my driver after losing sight of her.
some of common things that are sold there..
I know your eyes are auto-focusing on what... hahaha
finally, Uluwatu...






the holy water was to be sprayed on everyone before entering the holy ground



AddThis Social Bookmark Button