my baking


Day 10 - Dolphins, Kuta then home!  

Monday, June 15, 2009

woke up at 5.30am to see the sun rise and dolphins, an attraction that is very famous at Lovina beach

sun moon and venus
the skinny sam pan that we took to see the dolphins

i think this is my first sun rise in my life!! waking up at an unearthly time is not what I fancy most, haha! But it is indeed breath-taking!
and shortly after the sun rises fully, the dolphins started flopping out of the sea around us :)
they came so near to us! we can hear the dolphin sounds too!



after the dolphin tour, we went back to hotel and nap a little before heading down to Kuta again to wait for our night flight home.

Back at Hotel Mikki, we lunched and cabbed down to Kuta Beach one last time~ :)


some beach boys we met there

and the sun sets once again. that day was the first time we witnessed the cycle of the sun! we saw it rises and then sets! haha I wonder when will I do that again~


the end =) Bali is indeed an island of paradise! I can't wait to go back there soon!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button