my baking


New lappy!  

Saturday, November 08, 2008

was reading my Durkheim on a Saturday noon, suddenly someone bang on my door damn loudly and shout what I love to hear most from a stranger at the door, "POST MAN!!" haha yeah! and i knew my garskin for my laptop has come! weee! it came earlier than I expected! happy! u noe the feeling when u r anticipating for some delivery to come? and when u hear "post man!!"... wah the feeling is shiok man! reminds me of times when we order F21 clothes that came in big boxES.











bcuz the website doesn't have my laptop model, i had to order something else that is similar to mine. hoping that a plus-minus 10" wadever laptop can fit mine, i took the risk. sadly, the size is still too big for my mini laptop. sigh. my art & craft skill is seriously damn lousy. I can't even cut a paper straight. damn. so i kinda screwed up my skin...



































luckily the end result is not as bad as it seemed. haha! yeah! who says it is easy to put on the skin -_-

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ New lappy!