my baking


Raving Rabbit  

Friday, November 14, 2008

it is 3.30am now. im sick of looking at Durkheim Marx and Weber. im almost like having an affair with them. so i turn my attention to the crazy rabbit! Raving Rabbit!
So whose paw is this?
eating his favourite candied pineapple! he lurrrvveeess it!
so funny. because the floor is too slippery for him, his legs keep splitting apart. he can't stand properly!
ok. is he too big or is my laptop small???! I guess I should feed him less sweets and cookies!
so cute! acting emo! try to fake sad to cheat more sweets from me! his favourite corner.. so weird. he wants to hide in some dark corner, yet he still wants to poke his head out to spy on me. crazy rabbit. when he's done faking it, he would start pop-corning around. so irritating. this rabbit really reminds me of Derrick. hahaha!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Raving Rabbit