my baking


East Coast morning  

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

almost for two months now, we've been going to East Coast park every Sunday morning for cycling/roller blading and family day. wanted to photograph these perfect mornings and capture that piece of memory for safe-keeping, fearing that one day I will forget them in the future. and D's mom laughed at me, saying I'm still young! why scared?! but one day I will still grow old, and that is why I need photos to remind me of such wonderful moments of family warmth!



it's good that I don't sleep till noon during weekends, because I realize at 8am everyone is up doing something! 8am at East Coast park can be pretty crowded! why isn't everyone sleeping?!


Derrick! =)
handsome dog!! love cycling at East Coast! I can see so many things within a minute on the wheels! even Filipinos wearing just lacy bra + sarong bottom at the tents area! omg!

Derrick and his brother and father





and indeed, it promotes solidarity and bonding.. family outing IS important

the end =) Sunday morning work out is good! I'm looking forward to the next one!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ East Coast morning