my baking


Happy 21st Vee vee ann!  

Friday, November 14, 2008

On Sunday, the Great Escape gang went down to vivian's place to celebrate her 21st birthday.ahhh!! I miss Martha's looking at these photos now!

i still remember how Lijun walks along the corridor with her tucked out uniform and slippers looking for food.. i still remember rachel's messy hair in the early morning when i knocked on her door.. i still remember one of the nights, i woke up holding murni's hand.. why did i do that??! i cant remember too.. I still remember the night before we went to Black River Rafting! we didn't even sleep at all! Also! i still remember how Esther hug her bottle of yoghurt and eats it on the bed before work.. oh man!! all these memories are still so fresh!! i wanna go back Martha's!!!
sigh sigh. our short 3 months dream. the US hat reminds me more.. we got it for Faith's party in room 104.
time to cut the Birthday cake.. before doing that, vivian presented a touching speech to all of us and even teared!
part of the US gang.. waiting for more to join next time!!

Duan Neng is always ever ready for the camera. she even said it is stress being with me and the camera! more like i'm stressed to take photos of them!! hahaha! thus, we are covering her face in this photo!

THERE! the two ultimate EVER READIES!! omg! they are in all my photos!!


Covering the faces of two Ever Readies!! haha! finally a shot "without" them

I miss Martha's !! I wanna go back!! it's fall over there now.. I wonder how does it look like now =(

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Happy 21st Vee vee ann!