my baking


Raving rabbit!  

Friday, October 31, 2008

oh nooo!! I have a monstrous rabbit!!
it goes around biting anything that comes in its way.
chew off wires wall and clothes!
spoiled daddy's sound system, karaoke system, sofa and fan!!
now the appliances can't on.. the fan might electrocute me if i on! dad's sofa has "trimming" of its bite mark!! oh my god. is that a monster or a rabbit?!

at night it bangs the gate and crash it open. hop out of the cage and bite everything in the house!
mind you, the gate has a latch and a clip. yes. and it still manages to crash it open.
goodness gracious me. dad's going to spot check all the wires at home and if he finds out that Jenny's phone wire is chewed too, omg.

stupid rabbit. is that a monster or wad??

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Raving rabbit!