my baking


Murni cooks!  

Sunday, July 06, 2008

anyway, let me introduce Murni, my room mate here. she's from Indonesia, studying in Singapore for the university. now she is here with me in New York to spend the summer too. she loves to cook. but the funny thing is, she cooks when she is unhappy. kinda like an oxymoron within that thought. it's something she likes to do but she does it when she's unhappy. haha. oh wells... so one night she cooked up dinner for the roomies to eat!
Japanese curry instant mix!! my favourite!

pork beans and mushroom! very nice! it's been so long since I've had home cooked food!
she cooked us RICE too!! rice is so precious here!! we microwave our rice! i didn't know microwave oven can do such things. haha! a very fulfilling dinner! one of the few good dinner I have here. usually, dinner is just junk food and ice cream. haha!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Murni cooks!