my baking


2nd Cast Party  

Sunday, July 06, 2008

this is the second Cast Party that I have been to so far.. the first one was much better than this cuz there were more food fun music and rides. the Cast Party this time is pretty boring and dull since only 2 rides were open for us to play. sickening. before Khas, Ian and I went to the party, we were at Crossgates Mall, which is a shopping centre that has over 200 retail shops! I bought 1 Guess bag at only $30! weee!!! so cheap! it was at 50% off!

at the Cast Party back in Six Flags

Khas and Ian. the two guys I'm out with during my day off that week.
Fiona and I.
after that brief drop-by, Ian, Khas and I went to Johnny Rockets for dinner/supper! All authentic American food again! Spicy beef sauce with fries. very similar to the Carl's Junior ones.
thats it! just an introduction to some friends here! =)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ 2nd Cast Party