my baking


Lake George, New York  

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Just last week, I was given a random half day off.. didn't want to waste my time here, I took the trolley (public bus) to Lake George. that only cost me $1! so happy! thank God the weather was very good that day hence the photos are much nicer than the ones I took earlier. Since summer is picking up, more tourists are coming down here for holiday. Hence, Lake George is more happening and crowded now.. makes me feel so happy to see so many people and feeling all touristic again! what a wonderful day I had!
inside the trolley... so cute

the magic forest.. another park down the road. see the white rain deers?

the trolley. red cute bus. it works like a taxi cuz we can board this bus anywhere along the route. just a wave and it will stop! only $1 to get on! so good!

at Lake George once again!! the sky is so much more beautiful this time!!
sitting there just relaxing and enjoying the breeze felt so good. finally a slow pace after all the hectic work at Sky Coaster. so tired of saying all the spiels and moving about.. finally a place to rest quietly..



Lake George Beach. not very nice actually. haha.. more like lake bank.. haha




this machine is so cute! put in a penny and it will melt it into a souvenir coin. i made 2! =D
the other side of the beach.. many people swimming and baking themselves under the hot sun. some are nice to see.. but some are huge people in tiny bikini.. oh my godd...




horse carriage. so romantic!!
para-sailing.




the significant steam boat of Lake George. we get to go on this for free because we are working in Great Escape. we have quite a list of benefits working there.
after couple of hours at Lake George, I took the trolley to Glens Fall for a walk. a small and beautiful town..


the day was mostly spent for sight-seeing.. didn't buy anything much, which I am proud of. haha! the shopping here is crazy man!! branded goods are so much cheaper, sale prices are so much lower, so many boutiques that are previously seen online only when I'm in Singapore. finally can come to the shops and try real clothes! online shopping is no need here man! woo hoo!! i've bought so many things that I need a new bag to put all my new stuff! arhh!! how to go home with so many things!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Lake George, New York