my baking


Spider Man Cake -_-"  

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Firstly, I didn’t want the design on this cake to be like this. I was actually imitating and learning how to do those designer’s cake deco.. hahaha! but. apparently. it turned out to be like Spider Man design look. damn. and people ask me is it to match the Spider Man 3 movie. wth. it’s not meant to be like a Spider web cake *&%$#@!!

white chocolate icing coat


cut into 4 layers
preparing to coat the cake
spider man cake?! a little bit … hahaha! I failed terribly…


Wrong move. I shouldn't slice the strawberries.. should cut them into cubes.. will be easier and neater for people to eat. sigh.

White chocolate coating with dark chocolate spider web design. normal sponge cake with strawberries and white chocolate sauve =) can you fantasize the taste?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Spider Man Cake -_-"