my baking


Happy New Year 2007!! - Part II  

Friday, January 05, 2007

Second day of New Year 2007 celebration
Stayed over my sis house as it is so near Vivocity. Derrick & I slept till midnoon, woke up for brunch, great thanks to my Dearest sister =) , after much struggle with Wendy we went back to sleep till evening. Finally, prepared ourselves for second round of party with his friend. another sleepless night. my bio clock is so damn screw up. For the past few nights, 'good night' start at 5am. oh gosh- 2nd sem is starting! how am I going to handle 9am class?!? going to have trouble staying awake in classes!



off to Derrick's friend -Shuan- New Year party at his house!
all same height? nah! Brett deceives us all.
the whole picture? he was struggling to tip the highest toe! haha!
in the kitchen preparing BBQ food
Derrick outside begging for food. hahaha! nah!
I can't remember why he stand there..
the Caveman preparing BBQ food for us =) the party host - Shuan
the house dog, which I think, hates me
the modern Caveman - haha
Caveman at work. thou shall not disturb.
at the BBQ pit the fire wasn't strong hence resulting to cooking the chicken over the stove!! and Brett's nagging "don't put too much oil!"..."is there any oil in it?!"
after BBQing, the lack of alcohol is calling the guys.
Hence, 5 of us set out to 7 Eleven to get some alcohol for the night/morning
Gay gym buddies - argg!
we got our alcohol, now card games to get drunk-

after the drinking session, the guys got hungry again and our Caveman gladly restart the fire for us. wow. he did an efficient job. no wonder he is given the nickname 'Caveman' haha! after chilling out at Shaun's backdoor, Derrick and I set off to catch the first morning bus.. 5.30am! gosh. my bio clock is really screwed.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button