my baking


Sera's leaving!  

Sunday, December 31, 2006

my Christmas gift from Yuen Men! a cake leveler that helps me slice through my cake evenly! this is the best christmas gift I received this year!! happy!


look how even and leveled it is!! no more ugly cutting! happy!

a neatly cut Chocolate Fudge cake!
packing my cake for Sera and Leona! Seraphina's leaving us for Philadelphia on Friday morning 6am! damn early. Hence, Leona & bf, Derrick & I gota meet at midnite to send Sera off.. a long 4 hours wait for Sera to arrive at airport.. but the chatting and laughing was really effective to keep us awake! =)
Leona & Rafael
nice knowing Rafael the policeman!

finally at 4am Sera arrived at the airport when she said she'll be in airport at 12am to "play around"! haha.. and yeah.. we played Catching with u.. haha!

off she is, in Philadelphia! and here we are, stuck in Singapore. sigh.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Sera's leaving!