my baking


Seraphina cooks!  

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

our dearest Seraphina cooked up a big wok of curry fish body for Leona and I! Leona couldn't make it but .. sigh .. nvm .. our next get-together will come soon! The fish curry was really good, although I kept nagging at Sera to put more salt! hahaha! Sera was really generous with the fish and the vege and tomatoes-with-ingrown-bean sprouts!! we were happily eating until I noticed something weird sticking out of my tomato.. there was a long green worm-look-alike thing poking out!! Sera tried to poison me with the worms!!! haha to think she's so good to cook me a meal?! hehe nah... she's all kind and angelic.. the tomatoes are just too over nourished that it have sprouts growing out.. haha.. well it was a good day in her house! real antique house!


pouring coconut milk into the curry










a sumptuous meal! perfect with the famous Tanjiong Pagar blueberry muffin and apple pie


the christmas tree that looks like ice-kachang dressing! hahaha!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Seraphina cooks!