my baking


Sentosa  

Friday, March 24, 2006

a Happy day at Sentosa with Derrick! meant it as a little tour around Sentosa to take a look at all the new places that just opened this year or so. mmm.. as expected from Singapore, the new look is quite breath-taking - well, not quite REALLY breath-taking but. enough to spare us the tiny bit of fresh air and new taste. although I'm kinda disappointed by the futuristic design of the monorail stations, which are right smack in the Island!! where nature and tropical-feel should dominate more. I mean. Island life with futuristic design? blah~! it doesn't quite sound right to me. but.. the rest of the new-look beaches are beautiful.. Especially with the new Chairlift and Luge thingy at Siloso Beach, the tour at Sentosa was saved by these two new attractions! the Chairlift is really worth the try! money value too!($3 for a one-way trip and $5 for return trip) But folks who're afraid of height? I think it's better to reconsider taking it cuz the chairlift is open-air with your bare legs daggling in mid sky. I like the feel of it though.. but Derrick? hahaha.. I think he almost squashed the metal handle if we were on it a little more longer.. haha! the photos shall do the rest of the elaborating~ :D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Sentosa