my baking


Dip me in chocolate and call me Dessert~  

Monday, March 20, 2006

saturday - 18 March 2006

sis had craving for rich chocolate.. so it's up to me to fulfil her crave!

20 minutes into baking.. wow the cake had risen quite alot!


after a loooonng 45 mintues baking.. the chocolate cake was finally done! but still there were more to do!! chocolate coating is obvious a must-have for a rich chocolate cake!! got the recipe from Nigella.com and trust me! it's REALLY fabulous! perfect consistency too!

spreading the chocolate coating and sand-wiching the layers of cake together with it!

coating the side.. kinda lousy at doing coating.. hehe.. my cake is ugly!!

Done! time to EEAAATTTT ! savour the taste of rich cocoa..



anyone want a slice of it? :D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button