my baking


Saturday, December 17, 2005

lack of posts I know. my camera's flooded with loads of photos and I've got no time to upload them in the computer. lazy too. I think the photos date back to way before A Level ended. so sorry for the inefficiency.

currently working in Canon at Harbour Front. doing data entries. which means lots of computer work.. sigh.. that's one reason why I've not come online for very long. I'm seriously sick of staring at the computer screen after 9 hours of working in front of it. but life's been great. really. love it now. stressless. happy. money! haha! Derrick's been a very great boyfriend too. always there to fetch me after working, waiting in front of the fountains of Canon : ) my dearest!

shall upload ALLLLLL my photos when I get my 3 days off during the christmas wkend. till then... please bear with the same old entries.

shall end with Wendy's photo. haha. will update soon!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “