my baking


Saturday, December 31, 2005

it's Christmas! how can we not have a big and heavenly Christmas dinner?! and of cuz!! I'm the one preparing and cooking all the dishes -- except for the stupid KFC chickens. Derrick was there to help me out with the BIG ROASTED CHRISTMAS CHICKEN too! he was really a GREAT help!

Dishes below are stir-fry vege ( I have to mix in a few chinese dishes so as to suit their natural oriental taste buds ) , fried sotong rings, BIG roasted honey chicken with boiled potatoes, BBQ salmon fish, cheese cocktail, baked corns, caesar salad and ... sigh... KFC fried chicken ( my sis requested on having that even though we had the big roasted chicken ) and mixed fried rice with bacons. all prouded prepared, cooked planned by ME !!! + Derrick too :D


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “