my baking


Birdy's Egg  

Sunday, November 27, 2005

oh my god oh my god ooooooo mmyyyyy GAWWDDD!!!!!

MY BIRD GOT AN EGG!! AND ALL ALONG I THOUGHT IT'S A MALE!!!



OPPSS... haha pardon me for the messy cage.. haha!

see the difference? WOW MAN!!!

Wendy's fascinated by it too..

gosh... such a surprise man! realised it when the bird got TOOOO noisy at a time of 12am.. was so irritated by its "screaming" that it forced me to check it out.. and there I found the egg laying there! I thought it was one of my Dad's trick on me but saw dried blood on the egg and red stuff inside the egg.. damn fascinating!!! still can't believe my eyes!! I've thought this bird is a MALE FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR ++ !!

ARHHHHH!!!!! somebody tell me what to do with the egg!!!

throw it away - ? - hatch it - ? - but - where to find a male bird - ? - crow or pigeon - ? -

didn't know where to put the egg so I just place it inside a container with the cloth to keep the egg safe.. :D :D :D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Birdy's Egg