my baking


SAF Yacht Club  

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

a family day for us.

Sis made fully use of this long holiday cuz of Deepavali and Hari Raya, she booked a room in the SAF Yacht Club in Changi for her family of 3 to relax and enjoy. Dad, Derrick and I were invited so we popped by this afternoon and we really had a wonderful time.. haha but gosh.. I do feel damn guilty for enjoying NOW when it's 10 days to A Level!! but nvm. since sis said tat we still need to relax and chill out a lil.. haha so.. I shall press down my guilt.

as I took quite a sum of photos this time and I don't wanna delay the page loading time.. hence I join most of the photos together into one picture.. for better view, it's best to enlarge it.. this stupid photo system is so lousy! it only limit me to such a small view! arhgg! I think.. juz click and enlarge it la! sorry for the trouble~! haha! enjoy the photos!

:) I'll be very glad to send u any original photos if u want~! especially, to Suqiang & Peiling !

enjoy the photos! remember to enlarge it~!!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ SAF Yacht Club