my baking


thanks to dave  

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm thinking of Glens Falls recently, wondering how does it look like in winter. how is martha's? the great escape? sky coaster? how do they all look like in snow? I bet those who have been there with me have thought of this once a while too. Thanks to Dave, he sent me photos of those familiar places that look so alien in these photos. At first look, I couldnt even recognize martha's! and doing Sky Coaster now must feel like a flying snow man!

I'm still waiting to see the frozen Lake George, the lake that Dave brought us to do cliff jumping. haha. I can't imagine it being frozen!
Lake George
Recognize this? =) the back door to the Great Escape
Boomerang
Martha's! it's all covered in snow now. looks soooo different

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ thanks to dave