my baking


Baking with Murni  

Friday, December 05, 2008

exams over! of cuz fun is here! met up with Murni, my roomie in Martha's 104, for a little get-together. we lunched and shopped -- and I bought 'Acheron' the moment I finished reading it! omg it's such a gooood book!! I smiled laughed and cried with the characters in it. it's fantastic! thanks to ling~! anyways, murni and I went back my home to do some baking. she missed the kitchen! hence, she's the one doing all the washing. im so mean. haha!we made chocolate chip muffins.. the same thing.. it's the easiest, fastest and most convenient recipe

and we realized time was on our side, we did one more.. kinda a failure in appearance. it supposed to look like butterfly on top.. butttt.. some of them turn of to be clams...lips...wadever...
ok this was a squashed up one by murni.. haha the "wings" were still too crispy from baking. should have waited for it to cool down more~
sis made this -_- looks like snail to me..



some of the nicer one.. although not so presentable still..
we were imitating this!!! but ours look so different from the book's!! why do cook books always make things look easier than written!! oh well, at least we had fun!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Baking with Murni