my baking


im home  

Friday, August 15, 2008


oh my. there goes my summer holiday.


im home again! 'Singapore, my homeland, it's here that we belong.' this propaganda sounds so familiar once again.


the air feels so heavy here. the humidity level is crazy. i almost forget how warm Singapore is.

the moment I stepped out of Changi Airport, I felt like walking into a huge sauna, like as if I'm a bun inside a steaming tray. oh my. I can hardly breathe! that was when I thought to myself, I wanna go back to Queensbury!


everything looks so familiar once again. Reality is brought right smacked into my face. i'm home! a rude awakening from the 3 months dream. now it's back to the mundane life.. school tuition home school tuition home.


it's time to work hard for year 3 now. goodness. NUS here I come!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ im home