my baking


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

it has been the second week here already! it seriously feels longer than 2 weeks.. I feel like I'm here for so long now. every mall walkable has been tracked down. walmart trips have become our hobby. haa! adapting to the climate here is difficult since the weather is so freaky here cuz it keeps changing everyday! just a few days ago it rained hail! ice! I realized that when a piece of ice fell onto my palm. then we realized, wow! it's raining ice! so cool and so freaking cold!! now, the weather is so warm that i'm having a tan already!
a call from my pigs care taker today.. telling me that my brown pig just passed away this morning, night for singapore. it's so shocking since it died so suddenly without any wounds or sickness. it can't be too old since it is only 2 years old. probably it doesn't adapt well to the new environment now that i'm away. probably it is not used to me not calling it whenever i get home. i hope the black pig wait till i come home in 3 months time. sigh. last heard, my black pig was squeaking pretty badly.. lets just cross fingers and hope it will remain healthy and bubbly.
memorial day is FINALLY here! this means the start to summer fun and more attractions opening up in this area! Lake George will be open too! We're going there tomorrow to check out the much-talkabout lake and the shopping mallSS around there. yeah! a kind colleague of ours offered to drive us around during our off day! finally something more exciting than the frequent trips to W-a-l-m-a-r-t.
this summer is going to be sooo long! so many unplanned plans still haunting our minds.. New York City is soo near yet sooooo far! Manhatten, Boston, Niagara fall, Montreal! arhhh! work has been so busy that we don't have the time for recreation. oh well.. at least money is coming in!
tomorrow will be a fun day! i hope the tour around Glens Fall will be fun! will update tmr with photos!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “