my baking


farewell dinner with derrick's family  

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

just the weekend before I left for New York (i still can't believe im here! one week already!) derrick's family brought me to a kelong restaurant and had a feast there. looking at these Asian food really make me drool! what available here are only burgers, pizza, bread.. burger pizza.. coke.. it's like fast food for every meal. how unhealthy. anyway, the kelong restaurant that D's mom brought us to was good! all local and sumptous seafood! so touched that his family actually brought me to a dinner like that. never had I expected a day like this =)





hotplate tou fu! arh! hot food! how i miss it!
guo tiao!! the nearest to this that we have here is only fettucini as what derrick's dad called this -- big head.

buttered lobster! i love this!
haha and when I talk about chili crab.. we all went crazy here! theres no chili sauce in the macdonald here!
imagine the size of a maltese. and look at the black dog beside the white one. the black one is so small!! it's like a mini paris hilton dog. i thought it's a kitten from far!

i'm too lazy to type more. so many photos to edit! moreover this post is way out dated. haha! it's only one week here and i miss the food already! everyday eating cereal and burger is no fun! I need some STEAMING HOT food!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button