my baking


hang in there  

Monday, August 13, 2007

year 2 sem 1 is starting in an hour's time. so fast, yet the holiday feels damn long. can't wait for school to start again. this shows uni life is much better- at least i'm looking forward to taking 45 minutes train ride and squeezing on 96 to Arts Faculty again. haha~ I miss chatting with friends at the Deck too. yeah! it opens this sem! with aircon!

been travelling a little too much this holiday. troubling xienlin with my piggies. promise! one last one to Krabi and I'm done for this year. I think.
thinking about my 3 months holiday, mmm.. it's rather good. a fair share of work & rest. fun, relaxing and loving moments.. met new friends and still loving my old friends.. if given a chance, I would love to go back there and work again~ for money sake too! haha!


will be looking forward to -

1) arts bazaar! will be setting up a muffin stall with Brian & friends

2) french level 2. pls let me do well and go France. pls pls pls.

3) Krabi trip. shall be skipping 1 day lecture for that.

4) eh. saturday lectures with brian & leonaaaaa... well, it makes my wk day shorter =) looking forward to the food-&-chats after lecture!

5) of cuz, my birthday. derrick derrick derrick~~ =D

6) driving test!!! I MUST pass the first time!

7) Christmas!!

hang in there.. and soon the year will be over

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ hang in there