my baking


Fairy Cup Cakes  

Monday, July 16, 2007

been wanting to do this cupcake ever since I bought the icing flowers. finally got the mood and time to do =) since it is so girlie and gift-like, I made it mostly to give to people around me. well... I just hope it is not too sweet for women who are constantly on diet. haha~! but, if a dessert is not sweet, then thats not a dessert anymore!Sunday noon, I dragged Derrick down to the cake making shop to buy some dye.. but it was closed. sigh. waste my cab fare!!! Hence I came home depressed, thinking that all the cupcakes would be white colour.. so boring.. then while preparing the ingredients, I saw my sis eating Dragon fruit!!! the dark purple one!! So I thought.. why not use the juice of the dragon fruit? hehehe! so I stole a couple of pieces, mashed and drained it! there! Natural food dye! happy!


Soft & fluffy cupcakes!
snow white icing. rather interesting to see the effect of glycerine.
haha! will try again~!
making the pink/purple icing
ready to coat on the cupcakes. a little difficult to do though... as the icing is too dry..thats why the finishing is not very smooth and neat. nvm la.. messy is an art too =)

roses
daisies


happy! But the washing was terrible.. most of the icing dried up everywhere.
like playing with clay. eeek.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Fairy Cup Cakes