my baking


Chocolate Molten Cakes  

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ok.
I wanted to take photos of some steps in between the baking, but the situation was too hectic and hush-hush that I couldn't even breathe! I had to whip up a dessert for family within 30 minutes and having two little nieces preying on my chocolate batter! that wasn't easy! so by the time i had the chance to take my camera, the chocolate moltens were already in the oven and.... Rachel was already licking chocolate off my spatula!! sometimes I wonder will baking with my own children be like that?









this recipe is one that I will only bake if my guests can savour the hot dessert immediately from the oven. keeping these moltens won't do justice to them.
the baking time is also very crucial, as the idea is just like boiling half-boiled eggs. if you bake it over its time, it will be cooked through. but u do not want that to happen because then it wouldn't be MOLTEN anymore! If you underbake them, it's fine, you won't get food poisoning. Just that you have more melted chocolate to lick off the plate.

This is definitely a recipe to keep and to impress!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Chocolate Molten Cakes