my baking


a happier note  

Monday, September 15, 2008

sigh sigh. when I was in New York, I gave my pigs' welfare to a friend to take care of them for the 3 months that I was away. sadly, not even half way through the summer, a call from her telling me that the brown pig has died. i don't know why.

when im back home. hoping to bring home my left over pig -the black one- the friend told me that it died too. i don't know why.

the full impact of my loss wasn't felt through sms and calls. it only came when I went to pick up the remainings of my pigs. the empty cage, food and litter. my heart ached like as though a huge Sumo wrestler sat on it. sigh.

they had been with me for one and a half year only.. and died an unnatural death, which I'm not even sure of. poor things.

Thankfully, to mend my loss with a happier note, Derrick gave me a surprise Part I birthday gift --- a Netherland Dwarf bunny! it is only 9 weeks old now! cute little furball. Derrick never favours guinea pigs, hence a bunny was his idea to fill the empty cage. He was so funny and cute when he revealed that "gift" to me =) he made my day!


and this furball is so cute and gentle! I swear to its life that I will put it in a pet boarding house the next time I'm oversea!! **promised** I've learnt my lesson!
baby bunny has a white collar of fur around the neck, but too bad it's too furry that it cant be seen here. its white paws make it looks like wearing glove too! so cute!
**promise I will put it in a pet boarding home the next time I'm away! no matter what cost!! arhh!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ a happier note