my baking


new camera!!  

Friday, March 07, 2008

yeah~!! to begin with! I bought a new camera during the IT fair in Suntec! went for the mad rush with Brian on Friday and didn't expect to purchase anything, thus I brought only $20 cash along. Unexpectedly, I got attracted to the Fujifilm promotion and sinned away $259 for this camera. Sold my Casio Exilim and got this new baby. sigh. I do miss my Exilim for the slim and handy grasp!

first photo I took with this cam! trial with Brian for the night mode without flash.. not bad not bad~

then the macro shot, which is what i'm looking for in a camera this time. this cam is much better than Exilim! better pics for my cakes and bakings!

happy! opening ceremony for this camera --> Derrick's POP and Bintan!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ new camera!!