my baking


Fairy Cup cakes 2  

Friday, February 15, 2008

wanted to try out this new icing that I've never made before. Butter icing with lots of lemon juice to cover the buttery smell and too-sweet icing sugar. had lotsa fun playing around with it!

haha and I wanted to try this 2-tier shaped cake tin! thanks Fang~! this must be the ugliest cake deco i've ever made! hahaha! sis & I had a great laugh over this -ugly but adorable- cake. it is very small as u can see from the size of the plate. I think it is really ugly man. and I wouldn't dare to eat it. hahaha! that shall be Derrick and my 6th Anniversary Cake. view from the top~ garnish with the waffer rose. and the rest of the cup cakes. this butter icing is much easier to handle than the sugar icing. this is the type that we see in most cake shops selling fancy cupcakes nowadays.



the ugly yet adorable 2-tier cake among the beauties.


happy!! my favourite of all! the green is a little like wasabi green. haha thats becuz I left with orange icing, so i've no choice but to add more green to it to make it greenish.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Fairy Cup cakes 2