my baking


wadever  

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm not a computer. please refrain from telling me "don't think too much" or "concentrate on the important". If I were...
I wish I can format my mind, deleting all the past and reinstall again.

I wish I can close some Windows in life and just focus on Microsoft Word and Google Translate.
I wish I can refragment my mind, so that I concentrate on the positives and group the negatives together. Neatening the memories in me.
I wish there's anti-virus too. So that I can remove virus and bugs in life. Most importantly, sieving away the Bad & Pop-ups.
I wish there's also a Back-up folder in my life, so when I lost that part, I can retrieve it back.
I wish I have a MSN in my system, to connect God, Mum and me.
I wish I have a mental Photoshop too, so that I can edit redundant images in memory.

Please. I'm not a computer. If I am, I could have done all these things. then wouldn't life be simpler and neater?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ wadever