my baking


Long lost post  

Friday, March 09, 2007

I got fed up the other time while uploading the photos in Blogspot, thus gave up and procrastinate until now. haha.. that was in mid Feb.. for valentine's day from Derrick :) a glass cake container? wadever you call it.
the sunflower - erm. i wanted pot of roses.
but he thought that is better. mm. oh well... next year then..
for our 5th year anniversary =) it's more than just a ring that those kids wear..
specially made Derrick this dessert. I don't know what to name it. it's custard layered with strawberry biscuits, fresh strawberries and chocolate brownie. chilled.
he loves it! =)
no more~looking thru the personalized calendar that I made for him. seems like we think alike, because he made a personalized card with our photos for me. (the one on the floor!)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Long lost post