my baking


Happy Birthday?  

Monday, September 26, 2005

happy bithday? nah.. not really. the day is kinda dull for me. partly due to the fact that it is a monday and school reopens after prelims.. got back econs MCQ and found out that i didn't do quite well. bad mood, bad day, bad HAPPY birthday. had a mini celebration with my family and su qiang on saturday night. Dear Derrick bought 2 cakes, one for su qiang whose birthday on 24th Sept and one for me. thanks alot but i kinda feel that it is a waste of money to buy TWO when there're only 6.5 people in my family. including little wendy (0.5) but anyway, we enjoyed ourselves alot and the cakes were really good.

well.. since we celebrated at home.. the photos ain't that good. haaa...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Happy Birthday?